Acorn Mini Storage COVID-19 Operations Update
Acorn Mini Storage continues to monitor developments of the Coronavirus (COVOD-19) and follow the guidance of public health officials and local authorities, including the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the Minnesota Department of Health (MDH), the Office of Governor Tim Walz, and the World Health Organization (WHO).
The Office of Governor Tim Walz has placed a “Stay Safe” order for the State of Minnesota. Acorn Mini Storage is committed to providing our customers with storage solutions for their property and access to their belongings while following the social distancing mandates & best practices dictated by the State of Minnesota.
In order to encourage social distancing, Acorn Mini Storage operations are amended to the following:
- Office Hours at All Acorn Mini Storage Locations
- M-F: 10:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Sat: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm (Brooklyn Park 83rd Ave will close at 1:00 pm)
- Sun: Closed
- For the health and safety of our employees, office access will be limited to one customer at a time. The office door may be locked to limit the number of customers within the office at any given time. Please call the phone number posted on the front door for access.
- We will continue to be open to new customers. We are encouraging new customers to reserve their units at AcornMiniStorage.com prior to visiting our physical location.
- Whenever possible, we are encouraging remote payment options. Payments can be made in the following ways:
- Placing payments in the store drop box or payment slot
- Paying online at AcornMiniStorage.com/payonline
- Mailing a check to your Acorn Mini Storage location’s office
- Paying over the phone at 612-767-3953 (Please note: We are temporarily waiving the convenience fee for payments over the phone.)
Acorn Mini Storage also has the following cleaning & wellness policies in place:
- All unnecessary objects have been removed from the counter & plexiglass barriers have been installed
- Objects & surfaces are cleaned after each customer interaction
- Correct & frequent hand washing is encouraged and signage has been placed in restrooms
- Acorn Mini Storage has implemented leave policies that promote workers staying at home when they are sick, when household members are sick, or when required by a health care provider to isolate or quarantine themselves or a member of their household
U-Haul customers should use the ‘Mobile Pick-up’ option, when reserving a truck via uhaul.com or call 1-800-468-4285, to minimize in-person interaction with our staff.
We appreciate your continued business – stay healthy & safe